Sunday, June 20, 2010







Hi again, it's been a busy weekend with the family, and we even got some time to take a few photos together. The grounds of the hospital are lovely, and there is a particularly nice grassy place with lots of beautiful trees. We headed down there today with the fam to take some pics.


Lucy is still well, no temperatures in sight as of yet, still lots of smiles. The other girls are struggling a bit, especially in the evenings being sad about Lucy being in hospital - I took the 3 of them shopping this afternoon - something I NEVER do - but Emma needed shoes and I thought I'd get them a few little things and finish with a milk shake and some donuts. I'm feeling a new and strange desire to buy them stuff.... but in the end all they want is for me to be with them and Lucy to be well and at home too. Really that's what we all want.


I did do a big post about some other things I'd been thinking but something happened and it all got lost. I will do it again tomorrow as it's time for me to go to bed, so until then, goodnight!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Great photos Liz - just gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Such gorgeous photos Liz!! What a beautiful family God has blessed you with. Love you all heaps!